Saturday, March 17, 2012

IN THE MIDDLE

of EVERYTHING!!!

So much going on, nothing finished....
I am in the middle of several projects....I am not sure when or how this happened...
It seems like this happens every few months...I am just rolling along then, oh crap...
I have too many things NOT FINISHED!!! 

This blog has suffered because of this and I was going to be a better blogger this year!!!

Here, I am in the middle of a tailered, box pleated bedskirt and pillow shams...


My foyer is the only spot in the house that is big enough to lay out the fabric and cut...this is starting to get a little taxing on my back and knees...I have an idea for a bigger sewing space...hmmm, that will probably have to wait because so many others things need to be out of the space I want to claim.
I will keep you posted on that...


Here is a fabulous window treatment....in progress....
There will be sheers, swags, panels, and a pleated valance all in one treatment
It will be FAB. U. LOUS.
The client already ordered and received the bedding from Bella Notte...a fabulous bedding line that I absolutely Loooovvveee!!
Can you say fabulous?


I will be installing the window treatment when finished so I will take pics and let you enjoy the "gorgeousness" of this guest bedroom!!!


Then...the Duncan Phyfe couch......


 
Oh, I sooo hope I can bring this beauty back to life again....


Here she is...
stripped down to her bare bones



So far...
I am 50 bucks and 1 million removed staples and tacks into it....
Next step...
Refinish the frame....
And here is my inspiration photo...
I so apologize that I do not have a source for this photo...I had saved it to my computer knowing that I would refer back to it several times because I JUST LOVE IT!!!



So many after pics soon to come...Lord, I hope.....
I HAVE to finish something!!!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment