Sunday, October 9, 2011

I NEED MORE TIME...

I am so ready to change the style of my home...I have started, but it seems there is just never enough time. I have done a little in my dining room. Removed my curtains, painted some chairs, added slips over the back, made my table runner, changed up some decor and re-arranged the china hutch...ok, I guess I have done some, but I would really like to make curtains in there, and my biggie is to make a new slip cover for my couch in the living room.
Here is the "hoof box" on my dining room table...

 Here is a little shot of the slip cover on the back of the chair...it has ties on each side...I painted the big "T" on the backs. Made from drop cloths...    :)
 I did a little "shabbying" on my china hutch and re-arranged to make it look more casual..I like the look...
 On a different note...my manly man asked if I wanted to go out Friday night for my favorite meal...oh,oh,oh...it was sooo good...started out with Greek Salad... 

Then came the Shrimp Brochette....oh these are to die for...

I have been logging my calories on "My Fitness Pal" and have tried to get serious about my weight...not terrible but a pesky 15 pounds that I go round and round with every few years. Needless to say...I went ahead and logged out of myfitnesspal and had a great time!!! I think that is important every now and then!!!

Hoping for a great week!!!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment