Thursday, October 13, 2011

HOME


We watched "It's Complicated"...again... last night. Well, I watched it and my boys complained that it was a chick flick...whatever!!! Anyway...I was once again 'taken' with the house that Meryl Streep lives in in this movie. I just love how homey and comfortable it is...
The outside....

 Love the living room...the seating, side tables, books...I also love how it is mostly neutral with pops of color...

 Love the kitchen...yes it is small, but it keeps you from running around crazy. my kitchen is small...I do not mind.

 I REALLY love the open shelving, so casual...how dusty does this get...I hate to dust, but love the look.


The master bedroom looks so relaxing, and again...neutral...I really want to go this direction in my house!!


And OH,OH,OH,...the Bakery...I so wish we had this in Huffman...ok, well maybe Atascocita or Kingwood
:)


Ok, enough dreaming...I have soo many projects that are started and not finished...I need to be motivated today to get something done...actually...finished...

Have a great day!!

Mandy

1 comment: